Nov 13, 2011

don't forget to remember_

buenos noches, queridas lectores..


here I am, sitting in front of Mr L. well, I've been here since this afternoon
doing a great job at plowing, seeding, and harvesting in my farms. :)
with headphones on & playlist keeps repeating the anthems of the night. 


yeah, it's in the middle of the exam week. LQTM..




then, 
I heard this song. one that's somehow high in sentimental value. well, long time ago..
it kinda touched me. as usual.


deja vu. 
then the story relives itself in my head. every each and tick tocking second plays in my eyes. 
I remember him. 
I remember him singing me that song.
I remember him saying to me, "i can wait forever". 


silly me. 
why am I feeling this way right now?
partly due to hormone hurricane. :)


i was hurt. 
i broke down.
i had tears running down.
i was definitely torn.
definitely. 


sometimes, i even forgot to remember. 

No comments:

Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy Tail