Apr 16, 2011

i oWe me_

Fetal distress = OT case study.

One.

Compartment syndrome = ortho clinic case study.

Two.

First phase of Health system research on GDM.

Three.

Epidemiology report.

Four.

Five. Logbook, don’t forget that..

Eh??

Well, that’s the to-do-list since  the last two weeks actually.

Item number one, two and three are due on 18th of April.

Which is two days from now.

Oh, you know how to count. I’m surprised.

That’s what I’m supposed to be finishing right at this moment, as in NOW.

Item number four is scheduled to be passed up by this end of month.

Huhu..

Hmm..

Then again, here I am.

Listening to songs and indulging the moment.

I don’t even know why am I so in the `oh, I’m not in the mood’ mode.

Lie.

Ok. I know, I know.

I was never `in the mood’ mode. Hehehe…

Procrastination.

Definitely positively affirmatively not a very good thing to do.

Glad you know that.

By the way, there’s an Arabic saying about time.

I know. I know.

It means not to procrastinate.

Then what are you waiting for??

Ok. Ok. I’m going..

And where exactly would that destination be??

Ngehehehe..

time heals, time kills. we choose. 

3 hours later.


oh dear. 


lost the momentum??


i'm going to have to read all the pages of 13 pdf(s) minus the undownloaded ones..


oh em jee..


told you so~


do it again next time, will you?


huhu.. 


'bacalah. bacalah dengan nama Tuhan mu.'


yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence then.. haha..


hmm...


if you can do it right at this moment, is there any reasons for you to have to do it later?? they say time is money. some say time is gold.


i say time is life. 


then I'm dead already then. 


i got a confession to make~




another 2 hours passed by. 


ok. i don't have the guts to say it. kill me, please. 


hahaha... well, i wish you the best of luck, then. i can only provoke you. it's either you go along with it or object to it, my dear. babe, you're on the line. it's up to you. nothing i do would stop you when you made your mind up. always keep that in mind. no matter what happens, i'll do my best to stay two steps behind you. ^^V

No comments:

Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy TailHot Pink Pointer Wavy Tail